Between Örebro’s two national parks Oset and Rynninegviken, you will find Naturens Hus, a gathering point for nature lovers. It houses Café Naturens Hus: a lovely restaurant with a three-curse menu changing every week and a lunch buffet. The food is fresh and cooked at the moment and the location is just perfect to enjoy a war sunny day.
- Address: Vattenparken Café, Oljevägen 15
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +46 19 18 95 50
- More Info: naturenshus.se/eng
- Address: Monday - Friday: 11:00 - 19.00, Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00, Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00
- More Info: e914161eb708e2c6073dbc0f99478fb34b8e1d9d