Christiansborg Palace is home to Folketinget (the Danish parliament), the Prime Minister's office, and the Supreme Court. Visitor highlights include the glorious royal reception rooms, 11th-century ruins and royal kitchen, all of which can be visited separately or by joint ticket. Admission to the palace grounds, public galleries (during parliamentary debates only), and the tower is free. The tower, by the way, offers sweeping views of the Danish capital.
- Address: Prins Jørgens Gård 1, Copenhagen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +45 33 92 64 92
- More Info: https://kongeligeslotte.dk/en/palaces-and-gardens/christiansborg-palace.html
- Address: Tue–Sun 10am–4pm, Oct–Apr
- Address: Bus 1A, 2A, 9A, 26, 37, 66, Metro "Gammel Strand", Ferry "Det Kongelige Bibliotek"
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/dronningenschristiansborg/